First Post

Welcome

This is my first blog post. Here I have written some information about my blog. 
The decision of starting this blog is coming up after I start to learn to program at University. It is the first time I've learnt coding languages in my lifetime. Coding gives massage to my brain🧠 as well as stress. 
By the way, coding is the perfect thing I ever love to involve without any hesitant after I passionate about it.
The point is learning coding languages is easy but when started to coding using that language is giving you a heart attack 💓 with a nice journey as a bonus.  
For coding, practice is needed and that's it. 
Tip:- To practice more what I'm doing is that searching everything on google and come up with lots of ideas and apply them on coding and make others mouth open😲. 
Believe me, if you found out good documentation on the internet, you can develop amazing products(apps, websites). 
I'm on the way to become a senior developer. Finding, learning and searching 🔎 are the activities I usually do. So, I'm gonna share my unbeatable knowledge 😝 with you and you gain the knowledge and add a new skill to your resume.
Count on me. You can be a developer any day.
My motivation which on my phone screen is:-
" READY, SET, GROW
MY GOAL THIS MONTH IS...
To study for 5 hours a week for my IT certificate
THIS YEAR I AM MOST EXCITED TO...
Add a new skill to my resume
THIS YEAR I WON'T BE AFRAID TO...
Make mistakes and learn from them "

"Change can happen now".


No comments:

Post a Comment